Week 7: Engaging Your Customers

The following are pages I "liked" from my Facebook Business Page:


Aerie

Aerie is a brand who's core values very much align with my brand. I've partnered with their sister store, American Eagle, on a campaign and would love to collaborate with Aerie on a campaign as well. Having them listed as a "featured" like is a good way to publicly show my enthusiasm for the brand and begin forging a connection.

Good American

My target market has quite a bit of crossover with Good American, I would estimate that a large amount of my potential customers are also fans of Good American.

ThirdLove

ThirdLove is a brand I've worked with before and would love to continue a relationship with. Having ThirdLove listed as a "featured" like is a great way to showcase my continuing support for the brand in a public way.

Glamour

My audience very much lines up with that of Glamour Magazine, and I've been working on getting more PR through editorial content, so this could be a great working relationship in the future.

Teen Vogue

Teen Vogue is another publication that may be interesting in covering the content I produce.


Elle

Elle lines right up with Teen Vogue and Glamour for some hopeful PR through editorial features.

"Ladylike" by Buzzfeed

Ladylike produces content that my viewers may be interested in, and I might generate more buzz for my own page by sharing their content.

Comments